Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Busy as Usual

I'm coming to you from a classroom today. Don't worry! I'm not ignoring my duties or anything. There's just not much happening in this class today. We had a fire drill. That was interesting... It took almost 15 minutes, large numbers of students were all congregated outside, and my bags were heavy. It was not the most pleasant experience.
Anyway, Fall Break was last week and I worked most of the time. It was still a welcome distraction from the 18 credit hours I currently have on my schedule. I was able to completely forget about classes and homework and tests and let that part of my brain shut off for a while. I suppose that's the point of such a break. It was nice, really.
I've done well returning and have been able to take care of a lot of business. I actually did well on my math test last week and that really set my mind at ease. I'm getting all of this stuff and that's the most important part. I've been adding to my chem notes and really trying to focus on my school work.
Now, if only I had time to finish everything at home! We're supposed to be going to the lake this weekend and my motor home is nowhere close to ready to go! I've got so much cleaning to do. I also have laundry and the normal crap to catch up on, but I'd honestly rather focus on school work and revising notes, etc. Sure would be nice if I could get my family to help out. At some point I would like to also work on writing an article. I'm also thinking about Christmas and decorating and buying gifts. It's not that there's not enough hours in the day, it's that I'm only one person doing the work of 20. Sheesh!
So, before I do start neglecting my duties, I'll end it here for today. Until next time!
Queen E

No comments:

Post a Comment