Wednesday, April 22, 2015

What happened to this semester?

Holy cow! What happened to this semester? It seems like just a few days ago I was posting all kinds of fun tips on studying and note-taking, etc. for a good start to the semester. *sigh* Well, I know I've been MIA, but things have been incredibly busy. It may be the end of this semester, but I'll be starting "summer" courses in just a few short weeks. I have to admit to myself and to the world that I didn't do as well as I would have liked in a couple of classes, so I'm retaking them. I definitely struggled with that when I realized my grades weren't going to be so hot. Admitting to failure was tough but I'm ready to move forward and do what I can to make the most of the summer sessions and pass these darn classes! So, as I dive in to my summer classes, I'm going to try to post some helpful tips for anyone else who may be in the same boat. All these summery puns are getting to be a bit too much... LOL! Until then, stay tuned!

Queen E

No comments:

Post a Comment