Friday, December 19, 2014

1st Semester Done

Yes, that's right, I made it through my first semester as a Butler University pre-pharmacy student! What a ride! I had 6 classes, consisting of 18 credit hours and I am not at all ashamed to say that I am definitely looking forward to next semester when I'll have only 13 credit hours:) I know I took on a lot for my first semester of university, but I was able to get a lot of classes out of the way that I won't have to worry about later. My focus will be entirely on chemistry and calculus next semester. I'm hoping that focus will improve my grades-not that I have "bad" grades now, but suffice it say that I don't exactly have an A in calculus. This past semester was really a learning experience as I got acclimated to the environment and classroom formats, as well as what the professors expect. Next semester will be even better!
I hope everyone else has had a successful semester or, if readers aren't in school, I hope it's been a good end to the year. We're remodeling bathrooms on top of all of this school stuff and Christmas coming up next week, so it's been hectic. So, I'll keep this short; I plan to update more as the new semester begins. Until then!
Queen E

No comments:

Post a Comment